Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hello!

I was told by the venerable Blog-Master Rusty, to write a blog to introduce myself. I'm Caitlin, and I'm an intern at the Muscarelle, working in the DEN as the Assistant Public Relations Coordinator. Though mostly I help out with everything, not just PR, but nice fancy titles never hurt anyone, right?
The Blogs that I've read are fun, witty, and a little bit sarcastic. However I can merely hope that our humble little blog will achieve those ideals. In real life I think us DEN-dwellers encompass all those things and more. And just as an aside, DEN stands for Development, Education, and New Media. The title serves as a cute little pun, since our office space is small, cozy, and just a little bit cluttered.
For the past few weeks, we've been hosting youth arts camps, and preparing the marketing for our upcoming exhbition Beyond the Edge of the Sea (Opens Sept. 5th- Come see it!) So the DEN itself is currently a jumble of press releases and crayons, layout notes and elmer's glue. We've also incorporated our new sunny, symmetric, and stupendous logo into everything we do. 
At this point I must get back to work, look for more posts to come!

-Caitlin

No comments:

Contributors